Monday, February 20, 2012

CREATIVE COMMUNITY: SweetHeartSinner Creations

It's another glorious Etsy find and one of my favorites, SweetHeartSinner.  Need a unique gift that you can't find in a store or a cool treat for yourself?  This is the place!  SweetHeartSinner offers pill boxes, cigarette cases, necklaces, and brooches in a variety of styles.  Find pin-up girls, vintage images, steampunk, goth, or pop culture items and they are SUPER affordable! 

I've ordered several cigarette/wallet cases for myself and as gifts for friends and family and I always get tons of compliments wherever I go.  My wallet case is always so handy because it fits my credit cards, ids, and business cards so whenever I go out for the night I don't have to lug a huge wallet or purse around.  The only problem with SweetHeartSinner is that there are TOO many awesome items I want! Here are some of my favorite items. 

Edwardian Pinup Brooch


The Goblin King!


Cleopatra Egyptian
You can visit SweetHeartSinner's Etsy shop, the SweetHeartSinner website, or find her on facebook.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment