Thursday, August 30, 2012

Project ONE Life: Just the Beginning!

*** I create blank books and leave them in public places.  Strangers find them, share their feelings/thoughts, and leave them for others to find.  Connecting strangers, stripping artifice away, and becoming ONE.  Follow the journey on Facebook ***

Project ONE Life is picking up steam and leaving books along the way.  The journey is just beginning and we have a long way to go but so far, it as been a blast.  Each book is left in a public place and has a theme.  I get a small rush of placing down a book and taking pictures, unnoticed.  And when I walk away, I wonder.... where will this book end up, who will read my writing, and will I see it again.  I feel anxious, giddy, and optimistic. 

So far, seven books have made it out into the world and with many more to come.  Plans are in the works to go national as well.  So... keep your eyes open and follow the journey on facebook so YOU can track down one of these one of a kind books! 

Here's a look at the books on the go so far...


Something I Never Told Anyone...
 


Before I Die I Want To...

 
 


It Might Not Be P.C But...

 
 


At This Point in My Life I Thought I'd Be...




No comments:

Post a Comment